Translate

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Vintage Christmas

Hello!

I've been busy making cards to sell for the upcoming Christmas season.   Man I dislike that term, but when making things to sell, unfortunately November 1- December 24 is the Christmas season...

I've attacked a pile of vintage cards that were given to me and upcycled them to be able to use today.  The artwork is quite pretty and it seems such a shame not to re-use them!  I cut them apart and add pretty papers, sometimes fibres and Voila!  We have new/old cards!


For all my cards, new or recycled, I try to add a little something of the front of the card to the inside.




Sometimes it's a few strips of the same paper, sometimes a bit more.





Feel free to come down to the Vintage Co-Op on Saturday's from 10-4 to see what new cards I have for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...