Translate

Friday, November 25, 2016

More Christmas Cards

Hello!

In the evenings I like to spend time with my husband, and as he enjoys his sports, it's in the livingroom.  So I've started cross stitching small images that can be placed on cards.  In an evening I can finish one image, so I've got a few to sell now.




Remember to come by to Vintage Coop (In Sault Ste. Marie at the bottom of Church Street behind the Floater Plane Museum) tomorrow to see a lot of beautiful items for sale (gift ideas anyone?) and then get a card from to finish off the gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...