I've been pouting lately and I apologize.
We are moving across Canada soon and this has caused a stall in my creativity.
I will be back in 2016, more grateful for what I have and who I know.
Meanwhile I will show you my mom's Christmas cards that I created for her this year...
She wanted something more elegant this year and helped me choose the design.
My friend Tesa at R&R Scrapbooking created the original card and we tweeked it for mom's taste and ease of mailing.
Here's the formula:
- The die is a 6x6 die and I will have to look up where I got it!
- I cut shimmer white cardstock to 5 3/4x 4 1/4" and die cut it on one side of the die and the other to give slightly different scenes.
- Matted this on top of the same size paper cut from Bo Bunny's Snow Print
- Matted this on a piece of 6 1/2x 4 3/4" silver cardstock. Yep, that's two shades of silver there too, to give more variety
- Finally it is all placed on a white 6.5x5" card
Hugs and happiness to you all!
See you in 2016!