Translate

Friday, April 10, 2015

Alice Keys Page

Hi!

Here is another page from my Alice Altered Book:

Since the previous page had the keyhole cut out, I continued the theme on this spread...
 I decoupaged various postage & vintage papers and stickers.  Then I used acrylic paints to put down the metallics, gold, silver and copper. 
I added a Prima Alpha Card under the keyhole.  I used Green Silks paint around the edge and on the card.

  The key in the top right is a laser chipboard die cut from Magenta painted gold.  the key paperclips are from Prima.  I used more images from the Tweety Jill stamp sets and StazOn inks.  The quote is from Stampers Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...