Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Calendars

Hi all!

My hubby requests a calendar for his desk each year.  I have not yet complied with this request yet this year. (boy is my face red!) I thought I'd share last year's though. 
I started with a generic calendar (3x4") and filled in the dates by hand. Then I highlighted the stats and personal dates in yellow.  I found a picture of our baby for each month, trimmed and matted it appropriately.  Then accented the page with the same two washi tapes.  Final touch is the month stamped and embossed. Magenta made this month stamps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...