Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Another Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Hey there!
I had fun with the first card I created with these little tags, so I created another one, this time for the dog club I belong to.  Check out Digi Stamps 4 Joy for their monthly challenges.
Simple was the name of the game here.  I printed the tag at 4x6" and coloured the tree and present with Stampin' Up markers and Zig Luna metallic pens.  The dog stamp is one in my stash.  I then covered the background with red watercolour.  Michaels plaid washi tape was used in place of my usual ribbon and then I added a snowflake metal charm at the top.  The greeting is an old one from my stash.

Have fun creating!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy this is just so cute. Loving the cute critter you added. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...