Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

Drawing = Clean Water

Hi all!

Wanted to share a link that if you decide to participate will donate money to a good cause AND get a cute class too!  Willowing is a lady I LOVE to follow and when I get extra cash, take a class!  If you click on this image below or the one I will place on the sidebar it will take you directly to her blog and the explanation of her project in detail.  The bottom line is, make a donation to give someone access to clean water and get a free class to learn to draw this beautiful mermaid.  I will be playing and will post the result of my mermaid attempt a later date :)

http://www.willowing.org/2014/04/30/water-art-soul-a-new-mini-course-available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...