Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines 2.0

Hello!

In case you've been wondering, yes, I am married to a computer programer.  Hence the 1.0 and 2.0 :)
Today I have the Valentines I've been working on for my stamping club.  I found this beautiful metal die cut from Memory Box and thought of at least 3 different ways to use it on the spot.  (The criteria for buying anything new from now on)  So I cut out a pile of them with Michaels pink cardstock value pack.
They just fold in and the little tabs hold them closed!  Cute or what!  Then I took out all the hearts I've been collecting over the years and started stamping.  The small hearts are a Hero Arts set from a while ago, the larger harlequin heart is also Hero Arts and the greeting is a retired Stamping Up!  The inks are various pinks I have in my collection.  See that little tear shaped cut out?  Check in tomorrow to see what I did with it! 


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Cindy - love these! These are a surprise folded inside a surprise! So cute...you might want to drop by my blog, since you're making Valentines - I have 2 days (so far) of vintage Valentines that I photographed, free for the using! Happy Tuesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...