Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Edmonton Twins and Triplets Club Christmas Sale

Hello!

Looks like I will have a table at the Edmonton Twins and Triplets Club again this year!  I SO enjoyed the family feel of this club last year, I sought them out again this year.  I'll have some completed albums that only need pictures to be added and some handmade cards for sale.  If you get a chance, please come out and support these amazing and strong families! 

Here is a teaser of some of the items I will have for sale...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...