Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Sketch Challenge

Hello! 

The Born Doodler has a monthly challenge and for August is to use this sketch: 
I love sketches, so here's my card:
 
 
I used a 4.75x 6.25" piece of marble paper with an embossed piece of blue metal scrap and a yellow ribbon along the right side of the panel.  I coloured the House Mouse image with watercolour crayons and a water brush, then trimmed and matted it on a piece of green scrap paper and placed it on the panel.  Once on a 5x6.5" white card front, we are done! 


1 comment:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...