Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Favourite Fruit Colour Challenge

Hello!!!

This week at My Heart Pieces the challenge is "Use Your Favourite Fruit Colour".  Fruit hum?  Well I like all kinds of fruit.  I like raspberries, oranges, yellow apples, blueberries, grapes, strawberries... All individually though.  NOT as a fruit salad.  So I used multiple fruit colours! 

This image is called 'School Girl".  I coloured her with my water brush and watercolour crayons.  Once I trimmed the image, I matted her with black cardstock and then some white mulberry paper.  The 5x6.5" white card has bands of washi tape, printed tape, rub-ons and ribbon, all in black and white, along the left side of the card.  Then I place the matted image on top.  At the top corner is a purchased accent from my stash.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...