Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gelli time

I've been taking a 5 month ongoing class at my friends place, using the Gelli Plate.  We've been learning to make all sorts of backgrounds with acrylic paint, stencils and various texture making tools.  I made another card the other day using more of the 'scrap paper' we use to wipe off excess paint from our tools and stencils.  This paper had blues and silver paint with a touch of green. 
I cut down the sheet to cover a 5x 6.5" card and had enough left over to stamp this image from Digital Princess Designs onto the scrap.  I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 23 and matted it using the same die with glossy navy blue paper.  The card base was wrapped by some blue polka dotted ribbon and blue Maruyama ribbon from Magenta.  3 blue buttons finished off the card. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a PERFECT masculine card in every way possible! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But the Digi Darla card was 2 posts ago on February 26! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...