Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Heart is For You

Hello!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Mine's starting off pretty good!

This week the challenge Priyanka has set us is a card that must have a heart on it somewhere.  I had NO issue with that! :)  The image I chose for this challenge was "Flowers".  Nice and easy to colour using my watercolour crayons and waterbrush.  Now to use them in unique ways....

The first card is my card to my husband.  He got this with his lunch today :)  There is a step circle card tutorial floating around that I had to try and this is the result.  Very cute!  The clips are flower shaped ones I ordered from Japan a while back...
 
 
My second card is a flip anniversary card.  I used a spellbinders die to cut out the flip part. 
 

 
And my last card is a heartfelt thank you card.  The image lent itself to be framed in a heart, so I did! 
 

Now off for more loving fun!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...