Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

More cards published!

I've started off the new year being honored with having more of my cards published.  I have updated the 'Cards Published' page accordingly.  Check out these publications for inspiration and techniques!  I love them to pieces...

And so you have another piece of eye candy to look at, here is a recent card:
I coloured in the digi image 'flowers' from My Heart Pieces with watercolour crayons, then cut it out, along with the matte, using my Spellbinder Nesting Dies.  Used older Stampin' Up paper as the base and ran self adhesive ribbon along the bottem.  Adhered the matted image and them added a kanji sticker from Magenta to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...