Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Digi Darla Masculine Challenge

A masculine card?  Yep! That's a challenge!  I always have issues with cards for men, so I thought I'd try this one.  I used the golf bag and Dad quote, both from Digi Darla.  The card is an old window card from Magenta.  I also used the small golf ball from a sport set by River City Rubber Works to stamp around the frame.  I stamped the ball with versamark, then used white Mica powder to bring them out a bit.  I coloured the golf bag image with my watercolour crayons and water pen.
Since both Jim and I no longer have our dads with us, this card will be forwarded to 'From Our Hearts' Cards For The Troops to make another dad happy to hear from their child.  Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This one is a whooper! Love it, great colouring and great design. Fun to see DD image.

    Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla- good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...