Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Is Life

Hey everyone!

This week at My Heart Pieces the challenge is 'Love is Life'.  I LOVED the expression of this little girl as she's playing in the rain. The saying I found from Digi Darla and it went perfect with this image.
The little girl is coloured with watercolour crayons and a waterbrush, then fussy cut.  The quote was printed on white so I used my Distress Inks to tone it down to blend with the printed paper panel.
 
 
And yes, another card was created...
 

I was trying to create a more layered and bright card.  Ended up with a busier card than I usually create...  The girl is coloured with watercolour crayons and a waterbush then cut out with Spellbinder's Petite Scalloped Circles Large.  I matted this with a circle cut printed purple paper.  I covered a 5x6.5" card with a piece of Recollections paper.  The colours were a bit bright, so I used Mrs. Grossman vellum circle stickers to the paper.  Then I ran some purple Michaels sheer ribbon and American Crafts circle printed ribbon down the right side.  I added three adhesive jewels from the dollar stor on the bottem left.  I wanted to add more dimention, so I coloured some Magenta chipoard swirls with Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink and a Bic white out pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...