Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Digi Darla's Angels

I love the images Digi Darla comes up with!  Easy to colour and fun.  In my last post I said I did a colouring experiment with her angel image and wanted to share the results.  I printed the image 4 times on a sheet and then took out my colouring tools... 
Started with my SU! markers on the top left image.  Top right image is done with watercolour crayons and paint brush.  Smoosh paint was used on the bottem left image and the bottem right is a combination of tools: watercolour crayons on the dress and hair.  Markers for the rest.  All 4 have clear Stickles on the wings. 

The top right image was used in my last post for the challenge.  The rest of the images follow:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...