Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Occasion Cards for Mom 1.0

My mom is my biggest fan (next to my husband) and so when her birthday comes along, I try to make her some cards she can use.  It's the only gift I can think of that doesn't create clutter and is useful.  These were done at the beginning of October in order for her to recieve them in time for her birthday.  I've been trying to use my stash of supplies and this was no exception.  The theme of this set was sunflowers.  My mom loves all kinds of flowers, so I tried to get creative. 
 
And this one has the added bonus of having my sister's art used as well.  A few years ago, my sister got some of her images made into stamps with Digital Princess Designs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...