Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello!

I love the fall season, but there are times the fall season does not like me!  Bad week for my fibromyalgia symptoms, but a great week otherwise!  Some time with friends, starting a new job and generally thankful for my health dispite my limitations! 

These are two cards I created a month ago 'cause I felt like it!  I love this image from Digi Darla and it was quick to colour up and make into bright 'hello' cards! Just coloured in with my SU! markers, matted in bright blue, then placed on a green 4.25x5.5" card base.  I placed a similar coloured ribbon behind the matted image, then used the same colour cardstock inside the card for accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...