Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Layers and My Heart Pieces

2 weeks already and another My Heart Pieces Challenge!  This time the challenge was Layers.  I do use some, but not as many as I used on this card!  I must admit I like the look and have to use more layers more often...  I used Spellbinders and the image Bengali Bride for this challenge. I did do some research on the colours used at weddings and bright is the way to go!  I also used some script from a book at the recycle center.  I sincerely hope the script does not say anything offensive.  If it does, please let me know and I will remove and redo the card.  Hugs !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...